Indoor Air Quality
We offer a variety of products and services to help you Combat Dust and Allergy Issues. These system improvements ensure a healthier home, improving the air quality for safer breathable air.
- Filtration systems up to 99.98% effective in removing small, breathable particles, airborne mold spores, bacteria and viruses as small as 0.3 micron, minimizing your exposure to potentially harmful pollutants. (Particles smaller than 2.5 microns pass through the lungs and into the bloodstream, increasing the likelihood of illness.)
- Whole house dehumidifiers remove up to 90 pints of excess moisture per day. This helps prevent dampness, sticky air, and musty odors in your home. These can also be ducted to provide natural ventilation for your home, improving the quality of the air you breathe.
- UV-C light systems fight germs, eliminate odors, decrease cooling costs, destroy VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and reduce the need for coil cleaning.
- Duct-free (Mini Split) systems for more controlled applications.
Our Commitment to You
- We focus on providing real solutions, that satisfy your Central Air Conditioning Requirements and your Budget
- We believe in honest good service and provide customers with the best improvement values available
- Comfort, Efficiency, and good Indoor Air Quality are not dreams. They’re just a phone call away!
- Indoor Environmental Quality is not achieved by any single or one time product or procedure
- We are also consumers, so we naturally look for answers
We Specialize in Existing Homes
- Air Conditioning Service / Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Maintenance / Air Conditioning Replacement (Change-out)
- Air Conditioning Sales / New Air Conditioning Installation
- HVAC Maintenance
- Home Heating / Furnace Service
- Furnace Maintenance / Furnace Repair
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Improvement
- Home Ventilation
- HVAC Filter Maintenance
- Ductwork Repair and Replacement
- Insulation Services